Saturday, June 14, 2014

About the Writers!! #Daretochange


We the Uniquely Yours Staff and Guest Writer, Bethany Mailloux are super excited to be launching our 1st ever,  "Dare to Change" week!
This a FREE online event :) 
Starting tomorrow morning,
Monday, June 16th-Sunday, June 22!! 
As we begin our week, we will be talking about some trials and battles we as Women often face, on a regular basis and by God's grace, We both are here to bring you the encouragement and the tools you need to build for a better tomorrow.
We are your 'sisters in Christ' Here to support you and lift you up in daily prayer, to talk with you (or I should say email...lol) with you, through all of Life's situations. We are here to help you, see the change you want to see happen in your life!! 
Email us for more information at:uniquelyyoursblog@gmail.com 

Blessings, Kerrington & Bethany ❤️

About the Writers of "Dare to Change!"

 
  About Kerrington: 




Hello there! I'm Kerrington,
Founder and Head writer of 
Uniquely Yours :) 

I am 16 years old and have been homeschooled since day one to my current grade 11.
I have a passion burning within my heart, to see Woman of all ages rise up and be everything God has truly called them to be. 
I absolutely adore journaling and writing...
hence why I have this blog ;) 

I am definitely a work in progress, but 
I desire to continue following Jesus Christ more and more intimately with each passing day. I am a very busy Volunteer, helping in any way I can at my home church and in my Community! I am a pretty out-going person, if i have met you at least once...i'll be sending you a Facebook friend request haha :) I love to keep up with y'all!!
 
I feel called to become a 
Children's Pastor and Women's Counselor one day,
and by God's amazing grace I hope to fulfill both of those callings! 
You can always find me with a kiddo in arms and
hot tea in hand!! 
This week I will be posting Monday,Wednesday,Friday!
I am super excited to do this week together :) 

 A little bit more about Kerrington: 

Starbucks or Tim's: What's "Tim's?" lol ;)

Coke or Pepsi: Coke!! 

Favourite Author: Leslie Ludy  

Night out or Night in: Night out!
Anywhere I can get dressed up and 
wear a pair of heels! 

Favourite Colour: Pink!!

Country or Hip-Hop: Sorry Country lovers...
Hip-Hop it is!! 

Favourite Hobby: Umm......Writing & shopping ;)  

Favourite TV show: When calls the heart! (Hallmark Channel) 

Favourite Verse: 1 Timothy 4:12, 
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith and your purity." 


About Bethany: 


Hi, I'm Bethany!! 

I am 18 years old, I am the fifth of six children, and I have been homeschooled up to my current grade 12. 
God has blessed me with a strong Christian family, and I’ve known Christ from a very young age. One of the hardest struggles I faced was not knowing what career God planned for me. For years I prayed and waited on the Lord. I truly believed He would show me, and He did! He told me last August  (I heard a still small voice) that my career would be in dancing.

 I’ve been dancing ballet for 7 years, and in that moment, He gave me a fresh new passion for it. This got me very, very excited!! Secretly, I’ve always wanted to become a dancer... and God gave me the desire of my heart. 

Since then, He has given me opportunity after opportunity to teach ballet, along with different connections with other Christian dancers. 

He has yet to show me my next step, 
but whether it is teaching in a studio or on the mission field, I will go. If there is one thing I learned from God, it’s this... He sure knows how to make His Daughters smile.
This week I will be posting on Tuesday,Thursday, Saturday!

A little bit more about Bethany: 
 
Starbucks or Tim's: Tim's! 

Coke or Pepsi: Coke...even though Pepsi is so called healthier for you ;) 

Favourite Author: this is a very hard one...I read SO many books...hmm, I would have to say Caroline Keene! 

Night out or Night in: Night out!!! I don't get out to much :P 

Favourite Colour: Blue!!!!!!

Country or Hip-hop: I have to say both!! I looovvve country, but I can't resist a good beat! 

Favourite Hobby: Reading :) 

Favourite TV show: Andy Griffith Show 

Favourite Verse: Psalm 37:4 
 “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." 
 
STOP!! Because Change is just ahead...
Are you prepared?! 
 
We suggest that for this week, 
you have: 
-A Journal & Pens 
-Bible 
-High-lighter Markers 
-Sticky Notes

Be prepared! 
Starting tomorrow morning is a week 
that will Change your Life! 

See you then!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment