Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Here and Now... {Seasons Change}


Grade 12 year. Senior year. 
A closing of a door and a new season opening. A year with many changes, challenges, questions, fears, anxieties and oh yes did I mention, more changes. 

As I look around at all my sweet friends growing up into now young adults...Buying new cars, getting full-time jobs, having boy-friends, being accepted to colleges, stepping into new positions of ministry, Etc. 

...I am then reminded of the great times we have all spent together. 
Oh, How we each have grown...
Since kindergarten we've been together side by side, homeschool field-trips, girls sleepovers, never ending play-date sessions....so many special times. I cherish each and every memory, as simply Priceless treasures. 

As these Friendships continue to grow with maturity, I find myself seeing us all changing together, for the better. 

Change. Is something inevitable to happen, yet still a bit alarming when it does...With each passing moment change is among us. Whether it be in our schooling, line of work, churches, relationships, friendships or even our family. Change is always present. 
Whether we like it, or not. 

Change is something that is sometimes frequent, and sometimes not. It's definitely a time of transition in all of our lives currently, and to be frank... it's a bit terrifying at times. 
It's a crazy time of finding new positions...Stepping out of our comfort zones into the unknown places. Finding the 'new' us, in the 
Here and now. 
 
The Lord firmly placed this scripture verse on my heart for my own personal life. I truly feel led to share it with you all today...
{John 14:27} 
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Here and now...Even Today, I choose to let go of the stress, the anxiety, the troubles that are so deeply pressed and etched upon on my heart. I choose to Give it all to God. Letting Him be my peace in the dark worldly storm. Letting Him be my everything I need in each moment. God is here to be the strong-hand to lead me into the new unknown places, I just need to trust Him with the changes that are so quickly taking place. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
We thank you for this crazy-exciting year of Life. We ask you in this very moment to take our stress and just be among us in our everyday trials and tribulations.
We let go and give it all to you.
Take us, into places we never knew where there. Bring us into a new realization of your sweet presence. 
Father God, I pray that we are remembered as a generation always focused on being in the moment.
That we would never let a single moment pass by without praising your precious Holy Name. Lord Jesus, guide each of us in unquie ways as changes begin to rapidly take place in our Lives. 
Blow a fresh passionate fire in each of us. 
We thank you Jesus for this day and age you have placed us in. I pray that with each new opportunity and new life-experiences that we will be used in mighty ways.

In your Name, 
Amen!! 
 

Until Next Time, 

~Kerrington 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment