Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Season continues...

 
 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
~Proverbs 3:5
 
This verse, truly has stayed by my side in the many rough storms of life. It has been my beacon of hope, 
when all else seems to fail.
Through the valleys of the shadows of death and of disappoint, I will not fear...For I  know, that I am not alone.
 
 
Many painful situations have arose in my life that seemed totally unfair and uncalled for. And during that time,
I truly started to question God's reasoning...

The thoughts of ..."Why me?"
raced through my mind, so very often.


The wonderful idea of my personal 'Season of waiting' coming to an end, was one of excitement, fear, joy
and anxiety.
The idea of that perfect young man sweeping me off my feet replayed in my mind, like a princess fairy-tale book,
 being read on a beautiful sunny day.   

But when reality hit me, like a crashing tidal wave, and that beautiful short-lived fairy-tale came to a closing of that chapter; And when the things I thought would never fail me,
did fail.

My heart, ached. My eyes, were dampened with many tears,
to be shed. My mind, was confused and in a state of chaos.

Needless to say, I learned a lesson to wait patiently upon the Lord. Your season of waiting will come to and end, in due time...No need to rush, for He has plans for you.

In those moments that I felt completely worthless and confused, I didn't truly even know what, to cling to.

As I stopped and knew nothing what to do...
His love replenished my soul. He made it clear to me
 that we always have a comforter to run straight towards.
His loving arms always open to grasp us through the challenging situations of life.

We have a precious
Father that never forsakes us, nor betrays us,
but who loves us eternally.

Though you may have thought,
that this season had come to an end, The Lord says:
"Its only the beginning and
it only gets better from here."

Until Next Time,

~Kerrington

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment