Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Church Girl with a Dream!

From day one, I have grown up in the church;
I've been raised by Godly parents,
who also had Christian up-bringing's. 
 
I have been homeschooled 
(As you may already know) 
my whole school career. 
You might say that I'm considered to be,
one of those "Church girls." 

Every time you say that you are a
Church-going, Homeschooled girl....
They instantly think you are some sort of an out-cast...
who has no place in this world; Someone who has
no dreams, no passions.



As the years of my childhood went by, 
I started finding out, that I had a true love for writing...
but I never truly pursued it. 

Until, I was 9 years old...
when I wrote and self-published my very 1st book! 
I even had a mini book release party with my parents
and Grandparents. 
It was a day, forever etched in my memory bank. 

Time has gone by, it is now September 2013, And I have just been asked to Guest-post on my dear friends women's ministry blog and that was when 
everything started to unfold. 

That November of 2013, I started praying and petitioning God, about starting my own Ministry blog for women and with much consideration and God confirmations,
I launched my Blog that month. 

This was a HUGE step for me, in faith trusting God's "call"
to start this Online Women's Ministry....
As I began, followers started trickling in.
Of course, that is NOT how we judge our successes off of,
but it is so encouraging to know that people are reading
your work and are enjoying it :) 

Ever since that step in faith and act of obedience to God,
he has opened many doors of opportunity for my Blogging Ministry... Such as being featured on a Christian Radio Station based out of Sudbury, Guest-posting on a blog in England, also being promoted world-wide by many other Christian women bloggers, and having many dear friends become Guest-Author's on my Blog! 

It's a joyful, stressful, yet so rewarding experience
that I have been SO blessed to be apart of. 

As I sit here writing this, I am reminded of the incredibly-encouraging people who have been such a support to me ever since I started this ministry. I appreciate everyone of the words of encouragement, that have been spoken.
 
I so look forward to continue writing and by God's grace touching more lives than ever before! And I know that this Ministry is NOT at all about me. I know in my heart, that when they read our Blog-posts,
they are instantly pointed up to Jesus!
Because that friends, Is the true purpose
and meaning behind this Blog! 

To be able to see women of all backgrounds and faiths,
rise up and be everything God has
truly called each of them to be. 

So, Mighty Women of God reading this...
Go forth and create beauty everywhere you go ❤️

Until next time, 

~Kerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment